Pandreco Energy Advisory provides services to energy investors, developers, bankers and the public sector.
Dr Richard Norris has over 30 years experience in the energy sector, dominantly in oil and gas. He was most recently a Consulting Partner at Helios Investment Partners where he co-managed half a billion dollars of investments.
Prior to joining Helios, he was a CEO of TSX listed Candax Energy managing assets in Tunisia and Madagascar, following on from the role of General Manager in a private oil company with assets in SE Asia.
Earlier in his career he held technical roles with BNP Paribas in Reserves Based Lending covering MENA, FSU and Europe.
Richard started his career as a petroleum engineer with Elf Aquitaine (subsequently Total) working on Oil and Gas fields across West Africa, including four years in Angola.
He holds a BSc in Geology, and MSc in Petroleum Geology and a PhD in Petroleum Engineering (Imperial College, London).
Richard writes extensively about energy and the role of hydrocarbons and invests in oil, gas and energy-transition companies.
My Echo Chamber
Plagiarism is copying from one source, Research is copying from multiple sources.
Since not much, if anything I write is original, here I will endeavour to acknowledge people and sources I find useful
- Nate Hagens: example video
- Vaclav Smil, Distinguished Professor Emeritus in the Faculty of Environment at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Richard Heinberg, Our Renewable Future (and others, also on youtube)
- David MacKay FRS was the Regius Professor of Engineering at the University of Cambridge Renewables without the Hot Air
- Neil A C Hirst: Imperial College London, UK: The Energy Conundrum
- Greg Epsein, The moral case for Fossil Fuels (book, youtube)
- Mark P. Mills example publication
- Roger Pielke : University of Colorado
- Jean-Marc Jancovici: writes in French
- Gail Tverberg (www.ourfiniteworld.com)
- Kathryn Porter (www.watt-logic.com) very smart commentary on electricity (UK focus)